Saturday, November 25, 2006

Ten Things

Maxine has posted an all-volunteer meme which sounds interesting. Given the lack of pressure and stress, I'm joining the game!

Ten Things I Would Never Do:
1. Marry again
2. Go to a doctor unless I felt death was imminent
3. Walk into a hospital
4. Go to any noisy gathering
5. Smoke
6. Take drugs, or even medication (unless I felt death was imminent)
7. Believe anything at all that hadn't been proven to my satisfaction
8. Betray a confidence
9. Cheat anyone
10. Despise anyone because of his race, sexual orientation, religion, etc. I do, however, retain the option to despise individuals on a case-by-case basis.

2 Comments:

At 11:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice, Susan. I like your list. Other than 3 and 6, I think I'm with you. (Our hospital is only 10 mins walk away, and you should see what they charge for parking.)

 
At 1:19 PM, Blogger Confucious Trevaskis said...

I like No 10, particularly the sub clause.......a very sensible option ....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home