Ten ThingsMaxine has posted an all-volunteer meme which sounds interesting. Given the lack of pressure and stress, I'm joining the game!
Ten Things I Would Never Do:
1. Marry again
2. Go to a doctor unless I felt death was imminent
3. Walk into a hospital
4. Go to any noisy gathering
6. Take drugs, or even medication (unless I felt death was imminent)
7. Believe anything at all that hadn't been proven to my satisfaction
8. Betray a confidence
9. Cheat anyone
10. Despise anyone because of his race, sexual orientation, religion, etc. I do, however, retain the option to despise individuals on a case-by-case basis.