Sunday, August 10, 2008



Even horrible experiences can have good moments. It's amazing how kind people can be. Sharon Sahl is a lady I met online. We've exchanged a couple of letters, but she barely knows me. I owed her a letter and I didn't have much 'write' in me, so I sent the briefest note explaining that I was waiting for biopsy results. Look what she sent me! And the nicest accompanying note... Thank you so much, Sharon. Here's a link to her ornaments. My pictures don't do them justice because I messed up the focus. The detail on the figures is amazing! You can make out little stitches on the quilt and clothing pieces and the painting is just lovely. They're on my bedside table now and it makes me happy just looking at them.

1 Comments:

At 7:38 AM, Blogger Kimmy said...

Those are really cool! That was so very thoughtful of her. I love nice people;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home