Sunday, July 20, 2008


This is rare. Unheard of, actually. Debra at the Deblog challenges all comers to beat her time at the Set Puzzle every Saturday. I played regularly for about two years and was consistently pounded. Not just outdone, my times are usually quite embarrassing. I'm not good at this game; I over-think it. Eventually I slunk away, leaving it to the big kids. This Saturday when I visited Debra's page it looked like she was all alone with the game (usually I'll see at least five or six times posted there). I thought I'd give her the pleasure of once again humiliating me. Hah! Every dog has her day and yesterday was this b****'s day!

5 Comments:

At 9:58 AM, Blogger Tom P. said...

Congratulations! And just because someone doesn't post their time doesn't mean they didn't try!

By the way, you live in Victoria, don't you?

 
At 10:00 AM, Blogger dhamel said...

Oh, you're too hard on yourself. I'm not surprised at all that you won.

 
At 8:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations Susan!

BTW, Crossword Bebop has moved to a new domain...now at crosswordbebop.com...that's why I'm using an OpenID...

 
At 4:51 AM, Blogger Kimmy said...

Yay Susan! Great job.

I remember the "one" time I won the set challenge. It is quite the accomplishment I say. You should be proud! ;-)

 
At 12:04 PM, Blogger Tom P. said...

Here's a blog from a fellow Victorian.

http://elizabethmcclung.blogspot.com/

 

Post a Comment

<< Home