Wednesday, April 30, 2008

What a Wallet SHOULD Look Like


Oh my goodness, look at Debra's tiny wallet! It's pitiful, isn't it? It probably doesn't weigh anything. Now, my wallet...it's impressive -- 4.2 pounds stripped to the bare essentials. The bare essentials being two tape measures, husband's spare glasses, cellphone, spare keys for two cars, house keys, pen and four pencils, changepurse and ziplock bag full of overflow change, pill box loaded with glucosamine (only), post-it notes, kleenex, Purell hand sanitizer, sudoku puzzles, two sets of disposable chopsticks, and an appointment book which I can probably eliminate.
Ah, Clare has joined us and her purse is on display here. Love the beautiful leather of her wallet and purse! I can never find anything as nice -- and I've looked, I really have. It's such fun snooping, isn't it?

6 Comments:

At 5:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOLOLOL! That's not a wallet. It's an overnight bag! :-D

 
At 7:00 AM, Blogger Kimmy said...

Hmm.. I like both. I'm a wallet/purse fanatic though;-)

 
At 10:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good to see you back. I've been dropping by and was wondering what had happened to you, until I noticed you made a comment on Petrona yesterday.

 
At 3:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

J.K., you ain't seen nothin' when it comes to my purses. Really, with some of them I should have a mule to haul them around.

I love purses too, Kimmy! One can never have too many purses - especially the *big* ones.

Thanks for stopping by Crimeficreader. So nice of you to remember me! I'm afraid I'm not nearly the dedicated blogger that Maxine is.

 
At 8:14 PM, Blogger Medbie said...

Glad to see someone else uses baggies for money too. LOL

But, why the chopsticks?

 
At 11:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I never know when I'll experience a sudden craving for Asian food, Medbie!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home