Monday, May 21, 2007

An Anniversary



A year ago today I tried to comment on Debra's daughter's blog and found that I'd unwittingly signed up for one of my own. A year, and my boys still don't know that I'm blogging! It's been interesting. I rather regret that I haven't yet come up with a 'theme'; "In Over My Head" is very random and casual. Perhaps that's the best I can do...random and casual.

Anyone care to venture a guess on how much longer I'll be able to keep this blog a secret from the family?




7 Comments:

At 12:18 AM, Blogger marthalena said...

I know them; they're idiots. I'd say you're good for life.

(Kidding. I kid.)

 
At 1:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was going to write "for ever" when I saw Martha's comment. So that makes two of us!
Maybe I should phrase it "for as long as you want it to be a secret", Susan!
And a very happy birthday to you.

 
At 12:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Slightly belated congrats, Susan!
And I don't think you need a theme...your blog has a feel, which I like very much.

 
At 3:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you! And thanks, Maxine, for the birthday wishes. I'm certainly glad that blogging has allowed me to make contact with such lovely people.

 
At 7:19 PM, Blogger Kimmy said...

Happy Birthday & Happy Anniversary to your blog!

 
At 9:19 PM, Blogger Susan said...

Thank you, Kimmy!

 
At 11:48 PM, Blogger Kay Cooke said...

You sound like a very discreet woman - I'd say for as long as you can contain it! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home