Tuesday, January 23, 2007

CTV.ca | Family booted from plane after tot's tantrum

Does anyone see anything wrong with this item? CTV.ca Family booted from plane after tot's tantrum

I suppose I'm in the minority, but the story rankles and not for the reason the writer seems to have intended. My viewpoint is that the airline was entirely right. In fact, the airline offered the family a full refund AND a free flight at a later date. When did civilization and common sense expire? I suspect it was during my lifetime, but I didn't notice the obituary...

5 Comments:

At 9:53 PM, Blogger Kay Cooke said...

I'm with you and the airline on this one!

 
At 2:26 AM, Blogger Jan said...

NO doubt you have read C Biscuit's piece about HER journey?!

 
At 10:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

completely with you susan. i wouldn't even have offered them a free flight later. i know it's not the done thing to 'force' your child to do anything and to try and use your arts of persuasion to get them to behave. but honestly. sometimes a kid just has have their strapping in done for them and be done with it!

 
At 2:54 AM, Blogger Confucious Trevaskis said...

Sounds completely reasonable to me........

 
At 5:48 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

It is Confucious, but I would remind you of that time in Cardiff when we spent two hours trying to keep Big Fecker in his buggy. We won the day but I am still surprised that no one reported us to social services. That child could have broken eardrums!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home