Sunday, December 31, 2006


Happy New Year to all my favourite people! To the ones I hope won't read this: Peter and Petie and Jon. To my daughter, the lovely Martha. To my new-found brother-in-law, Don, and to Cindy his wife. To my blogging friends, Debra and Rebecca, Maxine, Clare, Minx and Confucius, Tom, and Kimmy. To Lee in Germany and Chiefbiscuit in New Zealand. To Skint! And Jan, and Sian. And the lady I know as "Dovegreyreader". And Marie. The rest of the family too, of course...and more new-found family - Nick Anderson in Ohio! Wishing you all a very happy New Year.

10 Comments:

At 1:46 AM, Blogger Jan said...

Happy 2007 Susan. May it be VERY happy.

 
At 2:45 PM, Blogger Kimmy said...

Thanks! A very Happy New Year to you too!

 
At 7:33 PM, Blogger Tom P. said...

Happy New Year, Susan. And thanks for the sympathy and kind words about Malibu.

 
At 3:54 AM, Blogger Marie said...

Happy New Year Susan!

 
At 6:13 AM, Blogger Kay Cooke said...

That's so kind! Happy New Year to you too - may it be a good one!

 
At 7:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks so much, Susan, what a lovely and delightfully colourful post.
And a very happy new year to you and yours, of course!
Looking forward to lots more interactions in 2007,
Maxine xx

 
At 11:04 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

For someone who, umm, 'fell' into blogging I think it is us who ought to raise a glass to you. Long may you blog Susan, secretly, or no!

 
At 4:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy New Year Susan :)

 
At 4:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Late perhaps, but I wish you a happy new year, Susan!

And all the best for locating your (possibly/potentially) Welsh ancestors in 2007! If I see a good link for searching, I'll post it in your comments.

All the best for 2007,
the crimeficreader

 
At 9:13 PM, Blogger Douglas said...

Consider yourself tagged with the "three things" meme.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home