Tuesday, October 10, 2006

I Got a New Toy!


I just got a wonderful new toy! Peter and I spent a good part of this evening following my toy around the house, watching it work. It will need a name (definitely a MALE name after the rude comments from Peter to the effect that he should have married it.) It's a little robotic vacuum cleaner and it does the job all by itself! An amazingly good job too. We've got a built-in vacuum system but the bulky, heavy hose makes it terribly inconvenient to use. This is so much better. I love it.

4 Comments:

At 2:01 AM, Blogger Confucious Trevaskis said...

That's the best pet ever Susan!

Do they have one for ironing too?

 
At 3:24 AM, Blogger Confucious Trevaskis said...

Hi Susan,

To make up for previous poor butt quality....just for you and for a limited time only -

check out

http://1fortheladies.blogspot.com/

Don't worry it's not horrible!

 
At 7:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Herbert?

(I refer of course to Herbert Hoover, who was, as we all know, the 31st U.S. President.)

You're picking up some interesting comments above!

 
At 9:11 PM, Blogger Susan said...

Herbie it is! I like that name. He's like a pet without any of the pet hassles. Peter and I have talked about Herbie a number of times today and each time we've had the silliest grins on our faces. It was definitely a good purchase.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home