Friday, October 20, 2006

Deja vu all over again



Debra Hamel has a very nice review of Ian Hocking's book, so I'm not going to attempt to write one. I'm not an idiot! Debra writes very good reviews. I'd just like to add a hearty 'here, here'. Ian Hocking seems like a charming fellow. He participates in the comments section at Debra's blog fairly often and he's got his own blog here. So I bought his book, primarily because I like his face. Actually, I'd forgotten Debra's review at the time I placed my Amazon order... Turns out that it's a very readable book! If you're interested in ordering your very own copy, remember to go through Debra's link!

4 Comments:

At 1:58 AM, Blogger Kay Cooke said...

I have got a huge fine to pay on my overdue library books, otherwise ... I ould be interested! :)
BTW I like the title of your blog - don't change. :)

 
At 2:12 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Swayed by a nice face? Susan!!

 
At 6:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks (again) for the plug, Susan!

How about a subtitle? In Over My Head: The Lazy Woman's Cocktail Party?

 
At 1:47 PM, Blogger Dr Ian Hocking said...

Hi Susan - Thanks for the plug too! Glad you enjoyed it. I'm currently beavering away on the sequel...posts like this help my motivation! Best, Ian

 

Post a Comment

<< Home