Sunday, October 22, 2006

Bubble Wrap!

Oh, I'm an unrepentant thief! I was just visiting a blog I've never visited before...I've seen nrkii's comments in various places but I didn't realize that she has a blog. Anyway, I was just snooping around, peering through the windows and sizing up the place... The cat burglar in me couldn't be stopped... You've got to try this out. Put it into your favourites! I'm putting it into my favourites...

Question: There's a breathless little voice that makes some sort of comment when you press 'fresh sheet'...What is she saying?

4 Comments:

At 1:05 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Bubblewrap!! Yee haaa! The world must know about this.....

 
At 2:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

'Must have maaaawre.' As indeed I must...

Totally addictive, especially on manic mode. Also a very good stress reliever. I'm bookmarking this one. I think it's going to come in very handy. Thank you Susan.

 
At 7:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

grooooovy. love it -- we have giant rolls of bubblewrap in our basement that we take out for popping sessions sometimes when we're feeling low...

 
At 12:22 PM, Blogger Confucious Trevaskis said...

Wow!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home