Saturday, September 30, 2006

CNN.com - 'Idiot' barb gets passenger detained - Sep 28, 2006

It appears that anti-American extremists have finally, completely succeeded in their efforts to destroy American freedom: CNN.com - 'Idiot' barb gets passenger detained - Sep 28, 2006 . I know that the average American knows better than to allow this nonsense to continue. Might I suggest revolution? Or impeachment? Perhaps a class action suit against the officials now administering 'security'? Do you remember what a free society was like?

1 Comments:

At 7:13 AM, Blogger Tom P. said...

I wonder if there is more to this story than meets the eye. I wonder if this person deliberatly created a scene for publicity. I can't imagine that anyone would care that much about their boss to get all huffy when someone refers to him as an idiot.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home