Friday, July 07, 2006

Hobson Family History

I've started another blog. I understand this is a very common occurrence among bloggers - the sudden realization that one blog is just not enough! I don't think my second blog will be of much interest to anyone other than my family because it's titled "Hobson Family History" and I'm starting out by simply transcribing a history which my aunt wrote in an exercise book. There seem to be quite a number of pages and the ink is faded, so this will probably take a while. I don't think there's anything 'juicy' in there, so I'm not going to recommend this to anyone other than my daughter. Eventually I'll add other branches of the family tree to the record and the next two generations will have a fair beginning place should any of them decide to investigate their heritage. I've got to get a scanner! I'd love to be able to add pictures to this.

1 Comments:

At 2:19 PM, Blogger Maxine Clarke said...

I've commented over there, Susan. Love the blog, the googlepages but most of all your talent and enthusiasm.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home