Monday, May 22, 2006

Which Would You Choose?

My husband and I argued this question today: If you could magically go back to age twenty and either be irresistible to the opposite sex or have ten million dollars, which would you choose? He thinks it would be pretty good to experience being a 'babe magnet'. Personally, I'm jaded enough to think that that's pretty insignificant compared to a fawning bank manager! In my opinion, all you need is to find one person who can hack you because it doesn't matter how great you are at twenty -- once you're out of the breeding pool money and character are all that count!

5 Comments:

At 9:17 PM, Blogger Susan said...

Rebecca, you are so wise! Wise beyond your years. And it's quite true, if they're all falling all over you it's not real. The trick is to find someone you actually like who likes you too. So, if I was giving anyone advice, I'd say find your husband among your friends. I like your idea of loving each other AND the money!

 
At 4:42 AM, Blogger Maxine Clarke said...

I would take the money and run with it, but I am ancient (about 150 a fellow-blogger told me) but when I was 20 I would have gone for the love.

Hello, by the way! I came here via the deblog -- we are fellow Daily Setters. I hope that running this blog does not mean you are going to have no time to play for the deblogs any more ;-).

Best of luck with your blog, I will add it to my Bloglines list.

 
At 6:42 AM, Blogger dhamel said...

Wait wait wait. Rebecca is proposing that she buy love with the money? There are laws, Bec Bec!

No, my daughter is indeed sensible, and also irresistable.

I'm with Susan: it's that breeding pool argument that wins it.

 
At 8:34 AM, Blogger Tom P. said...

Money because love comes and goes but money last forever (if you invest it wisely). ;)

 
At 7:21 PM, Blogger Michelle said...

Hands down - I'd take the cash. Money can buy happiness and love. Yup - I'm sure - hand over the money!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home