Friday, May 26, 2006

Thank you to my Fairyblogmothers!

Debra from "The Deblog" and Maxine from "Petrona" have been so very kind and helpful to me in my first faltering attempts at blogging. I'd like to put in links to their blogs right here but I don't know how to do that...yet! Your step-by-step instructions on setting up feeds at Bloglines worked beautifully, Maxine. Thank you. And Debra! Debra actually set up the 'comments' column at the side of this blog for me and also did whatever it took to post my picture. Blessings on both of your heads!

2 Comments:

At 7:16 PM, Blogger dhamel said...

Aw, shucks. But I really am impressed by how you've taken to blogging--particularly considering that you were more or less forced into it!

 
At 1:26 PM, Blogger Maxine Clarke said...

I'm so pleased it all worked, Susan. It is a pleasure to help -- it is more than reward enough to read your interesting posts. Ask anything, anytime -- though I warn you, you will soon hit my "expertise limit"!
All my best
Maxine.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home