Saturday, May 27, 2006

the-deblog.com

Dear Debra (I love that girl!) read my earlier entry in which I noted that I didn't have a clue how to put links into my blog. She wrote me a note explaining the process and I think I can actually do it now! So here is my first link, to the most excellent blog of Debra Hamel the-deblog.com .

I found Debra's site a few months ago when I came across what was to me an obscure clue in the New York Times Crossword puzzle. I typed the clue in to Google and up popped The Deblog and the answer I needed! I love Debra's site because she links to a number of interesting puzzles and she also produces quantities of book reviews. She's led me to a number of 'must reads'.

2 Comments:

At 7:17 AM, Blogger dhamel said...

Thanks, Susan! Beautiful link.

 
At 1:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Both of you have great blogs, Debra and Susan.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home