Monday, May 22, 2006

Cookin' With Gas!

Never mind! I figured out how to get back here and sign in all by myself! Today is my birthday and I'm looking at this blog as a birthday gift - unintentional though it may be - from Debra (the Deblog) and her daughter Rebecca (Rebecca Files). I can't think of a nicer way to start another year of my life, trying something new and creative. I think this is a wonderful gift. Debra's extended my horizons and certainly added interest to my life. Thanks, Debra!

5 Comments:

At 1:14 PM, Blogger J said...

What luck, I've come across your blog (via the 'Next blog' button) on your birthday. Here's wishing you a wonderful birthday from Germany!

J
Germany Doesn't Suck

 
At 2:08 PM, Blogger Susan said...

Thank you, j! This is very interesting for me and you hold a very special place as my First-Ever comment. I'm glad to hear that Germany doesn't suck. They're a very admirable people in so many ways.

 
At 2:25 PM, Blogger dhamel said...

Holy cow, Susan! You really took all this to heart! Well, I'm happy you did, anyway.

Happy birthday! How cool is this? A new blog for you and for Rebecca.

 
At 3:21 PM, Blogger Douglas said...

Welcome to the blogosphere, Susan! I made a comment on Rebecca's blog today, giving some links to some useful places on both the mechanics of blogging and the writing aspects of blogging. I've found them to be helpful.

 
At 2:39 PM, Blogger Maxine Clarke said...

Happy B day (birth or blog)
all best!
Maxine.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home