Thursday, August 17, 2006

Debra's Haiku


Boy, did that Debra ever just give us a tongue-lashing. Alright already! She's got a haiku contest (here's the info on that if you'd like to enter) over at Book-Blog. Briefly, you need to write a haiku using the word prose, post it on your blog, link to the Book-Blog, and tell Debra about it. I put in TWO links, Debra! I think I should win. The contest closes August 31.

Here is my entry:

Other peoples' rules
Haiku counting syllables
Prose is more my style

(I think it's all in the presentation myself.)



2 Comments:

At 12:58 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Well, this is all very nice - pictures and a splash of colour too. So much can happen in a week!

Nice Haiku words too Susan. Think you should win, of course!

 
At 5:22 PM, Blogger Susan said...

Well, thank you, Minx! I'm so glad you're back - hope it was a good holiday. We've been missing our mischievous Minx!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home